Use casesEnd-to-end Accessibility Testing
Squash your accessibility bugs. For good.
Accessibility is a human right. So do it right. Ensure your UI flows are and stay accessible with Assistiv Labs’ end-to-end accessibility testing service.
This is not another scan-my-page-and-tell-me-everything-that’s-wrong-with-it tool that only tells you 25%1 of what’s actually wrong. This is for the other 75%. How? We work with you to understand the intent behind your UX. Only then do we encode it into tests.
How it works.
We collaborate with you to create your test plan, covering your most important user flows with tests that ensure both great UX and WCAG compliance.
You’re free to run tests as much as you like.2 Integrate with your CI/CD pipeline. Test on production, staging,
localhost, anything with a URL. Our tests are fast and help you quickly zero in on defects.
Our team of experts analyze every test failure to keep your test suite flake-free. We even file issues directly in your ticket tracking system, reducing the need to triage accessibility bugs.
You all do what, now?
Ensure—with every change your teams ship—that your critical user flows are at least as accessible as they were before. With high confidence.
Attribute accessibility regressions to a specific code change before it goes live. No more wondering which team broke the thing.
Reduce your dependency on external audits to validate conformance. No more crossing your fingers every 6 to 12 months. Have full confidence that critical sections of your VPAT are accurate at all times. And, no more mountains of duplicative bugs.
Contact us to schedule a demo
Automated tests 🦾 + a human touch 💪 = continuous accessibility
At Assistiv Labs, we believe accessibility is about making the web better for humans.
While we love the economies of scale automation can deliver, we recognize that there’s enough nuance involved in testing for accessibility that humans will always need to be involved.
That said, there are things the machines can do to free up humans to focus on work only they can do.
Our approach is for a dedicated Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to work with you to understand your product, develop a plan for testing critical flows, and translate your intent into tests that can be run as often as needed.
In other words, we acknowledge that building an inclusive web is hard work. Our approach is to provide the tools to help you do the work.
We’re your partner. For good.
|Static Code Analysis (e.g., axe-core)
|Manual Conformance Testing (e.g., audits)
|End-to-End Accessibility Testing
|✅ High ROI
|🚫 Limited WCAG coverage
|✅ Broadest WCAG coverage
|🚫 Broad WCAG coverage
|✅ Consistent results
|🚫 Inconsistent results
|✅ Consistent results
- What is end-to-end testing?
- End-to-end (sometimes abbreviated “e2e”) tests automate the validation of steps through a user interface.
- Does my site/product already need to be accessible for this to have value?
- No, your product doesn’t need to be perfect to get started. Our
knownIssueAPI lets us meet your product where it is today, while tracking future progress.
- How much does it cost?
- Our pricing is based on the concept of “interactions.” An interaction is a test step that changes the page (e.g., filling in a form field, clicking a button, etc.). You subscribe to a bucket of steps (50, 100, etc.), keeping your costs predictable. Subscriptions start at $2,500/month.
- I’m a developer. Can I see in more detail how this will work with my existing workflow?
Length: 5 min
Watch with audio descriptions
Check out this video demonstrating how easily our tests integrate with pull requests.
You can also have the tests running as part of a cron job, or even run them locally!
Contact us to schedule a demo to learn how to squash your accessibility bugs. For good.
- Source: Automated Accessibility Testing Tools: How Much Do Scans Catch?
- Up to 100 times per day and we’re working to raise that limit.